1CLOUD HOSTED PBX
There are many VoIP services out there, but not all should be put into one basket. VoIP has become a very large industry with many different technological differences. You should choose the service most appropriate for your use.
- Over the past few years we have had a number of queries for a locally based commercial grade VoIP service which is automated and easy to use. This project was started 2 years ago and is today the first fully automated service in South Africa.
- Our G.729 Codec caters for the poor local broadband connectivity.
- There is a larger variety of hardware for G729.
- Our server latency in Johannesburg is <10ms and nationally <50ms. This is a very big plus for echo and lag in speech.
- Less latency and routes results in Commercial grade crystal clear voice quality.
- The service is a commercial PBX structure, not a heavily shared and congested set of switches which puts your business telecommunications at risk. A true replacement for your dinosaur analog PBX.
- The DiD (local number) can accommodate in and out. Local codes such as 012, 031, 051, 021, 010, etc are offered.
- You can ‘port’ your local Telkom number to our service, this is if you’re satisfied with it after 6 months.
- Your airtime purchases are made local, via internet bank transfer. No credit Card Fraud, and no exchange rate loss. Full Control!
- Value that’s affordable-1Cloud offers incredible value for the price – hands down.
- We offer FREE small PBX facility, allowing you to test drive our service before adding on more services.
- No contract! No risk! No major capital investment!
The key word today is ‘UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS’. What’s that, you ask? In simple terms, it’s the integration of real-timecommunication services, such as
- IP Telephony,
- Video Conferencing,
- Presence Information,
- Call Control
- Instant Messaging (chat)
- Speech Recognition
As well as non-real-time communication services, also known as ‘Unified Messaging’such as
Whilst the list above has been compiled within a group, it is not a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types. When you walk into a bank, do you see the clerks updating their ledger books manually? No, they have moved towards the 21st century way of doing business to increase productivity. Your SME and corporate clients need to move away from the conventional method of ‘tin-can’ telephony. To our benefit, most competitors are One Dimensional, thinking only of the present. This is how the mighty in the industry have recentl fallen. O-Tel keeps abreast of technology, hence we’re always leading! Today, clients telephony needs are
O’Tel’s 1Cloud hosted PBX service offers all this plus more!
1Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP service is as simple to understand as the connection between your desktop PC at home and the internet. Your desktop PC at home turns on, and is
immediately connected to the internet. All you had to do was plug a network cable from the back of your PC’s network port into your internet router. Now as long as your internet service is up and running at home, your PC is able to surf, send email, conduct an online video conference, make a Skype call, and anything else you might need to do on the internet.
Similarly, an IP phone is sort of like a mini-computer designed to do just one thing, act as a fully functional business telephone. Like the desktop PC, the IP phone plugs into your internet router using a regular network cable, and once turned on, can make calls, forward calls, hold calls, transfer calls, check voice mail, and perform all the functional tasks you would expect out of a business grade phone. As long as the IP phone has a connection to the internet, it will function perfectly as a business telephone loaded with real time PBX features that go beyond what a traditional analog or digital telephone could even dream of. Thanks to this level of flexibility, an IP phone can be taken anywhere in the world that has an internet connection and function without geographical boundaries. You can literally take your IP phone with you to another country, plug in to your hotel’s network, and conduct business as if sitting right at your desk.
What is Broadband? Broadband is a high speed Internet connection using a DSL or 3G. The connection is always on and offers higher speeds than dialup.
What is VoIP? VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and lets you use your Internet connection for phone service rather than traditional phone lines.
Contact us for more information
Give us a call on 011 791 6262 or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the form below for us to contact you.